We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Ref Id: sfh-38474
Department: Sales and Distribution
- SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers. We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for the position.
- This position will be responsible for demand creation, channel management, sales and distribution of SFH family planning products and other SFH assigned products.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence report.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Maintain excellent shelf display and visibility of products and promotional materials in all outlets
- Quarterly presentation with providers or professional bodies
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager
Qualifications / Experience
- First degree in Biological Science or related fields of study. First degree in Pharmacy will be an added advantage. Must have a completed NYSC
- Must have a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in a sales or pharmaceutical organisation with a minimum of one-year experience in marketing and customer engagement.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative.
Skills and Competency required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Marketing and demand creation skills
- Must be excellent at report writing.
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Detail-oriented, organised and great with follow-up
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint.