Sound financial management is a crucial aspect of any thriving business. Professionals who possess basic financial management knowledge and skills are often at an advantage in the talent market, and by the same token, entrepreneurs seeking to grow a business need to possess these skills to ensure success
By the end of this course, the learner should be able to;
- Understand the basics of finance and financial management within a business context, including
- How to budget,
- Read financial statements,
- Conduct a cash flow analysis,
- Cut costs and perform several other finance-related functions.
- Learn how to make good personal and work-related financial decisions,
- Gain important insight into the financial side of business in order to make a real impact in your career or business.
- What is finance Vs Accounting.
- Understanding Financial; information and jargon
- Key Financial Ratios
- Presentation of and Managing financial performance
- Cash flow Management.
- Financial Reporting and Financial standards.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit three assignments.
DURATION: 3 Months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: 400 Euros
ORGANIZERS: Strategia Netherlands
LANGUAGE: English and French
FORMAT: Online Learning
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT:
The Academics Manager